Update: February 25, 2022 5:25 p.m. STI
Bombay (Maharashtra) [India]Feb. 25 (ANI/BusinessWire India): The Indian government’s adequate boost to the digital financial ecosystem has had a significant impact on digital businesses over the years.
The Union Budget 2022 set the framework for a digitally led India with more emphasis on digitalization of finance. Digital loans are also steadily increasing in India, and about 77% of Indian workers rely on personal loans to meet their sudden and planned financial needs.
The popularity of personal loans has continued to grow exponentially over the past decade. There was double-digit growth in their share of outstanding bank credit – 25.9% in March 2021. The overall personal loan segment in the financial sector grew by Rs 73,000 crore in two quarters, ending in September 2021. Digital lending is projected to reach around USD 350 billion by 2023.
Fullerton India is easing personal loan eligibility criteria to meet growing demands. The Fullerton India personal loan is one of the most transparent and readily available personal loans in the financial market. In these unprecedented times, when everyone is afraid to leave their homes, one can apply for a personal loan from Fullerton India by following a simple online loan application procedure. The online application process is 100% digital, allowing a loan seeker to get an instant loan to meet urgent financial needs from the comfort of their home without having to visit the lender’s office.
Getting sanctioned and repaying a Fullerton India personal loan is easy. The loan amount can be used to meet a medical emergency, make a big purchase like a property or major expenses like home renovation, business capital need, financing your child’s education abroad or any other financial need, whether planned or sudden.
Simply check eligibility for financing against a personal loan and determine how much loan you can get, based on various factors.
Benefits of Fullerton India Personal Loan
As stated, a personal loan is a kind of instant loan to meet immediate cash needs. For salaried applicants, getting a personal loan is much easier using the Fullerton India InstaLoan app. Using its Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator, salaried loan seekers can quickly determine their eligibility to get an idea of the personal loan amount, EMI, and interest rate. The benefits listed below define the usefulness of Fullerton India personal loans:
* High loan amount – up to Rs. 25,000,000
* Minimal paperwork
* Convenience of applying online
* Low interest rates on personal loans starting at just 11.99% per annum
* Quick loan disbursement soon after final loan approval
*Existing customers may receive additional benefits on top-up amounts, depending on Fullerton India policy at time of application.
Check Eligibility with Fullerton India Personal Loan
* The age of the loan applicant must be at least 21 years old at the time of the loan application and under 65 at the loan maturity.
* For salaried persons, the minimum income for loan eligibility is Rs. 25,000 per month for Mumbai and Delhi and Rs. 20,000 per month for residents of the rest of India.
* Salaried candidates must have at least 1 year of work experience, with at least 6 months in the current organization
* You must not have an NDE at more than 65% of your income
* A CIBIL score of at least 750 should be easily maintained if one does every EMI of existing loans or credit card bills in a timely manner.
* Applicants for cash salary will not be accepted
Refer to Fullerton India official website or login Fullerton India InstaLoan app and use Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator to check applicant’s eligibility while applying for Personal Loan.
The loan amount shown by the calculator is an approximate loan amount. The actual loan amount the applicant is entitled to depends on various factors such as income, credit rating, employer and others.
To quickly check personal loan eligibility with Fullerton India and get instant loan, visit the official website.
For more information contact:
1800 103 6001
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
You can also visit: https://associations.fullertonindia.com/contact-us.aspx
This story is provided by BusinessWire India. ANI shall in no way be responsible for the content of this article. (ANI/BusinessWire India)