Personal Development with Rob Roberts II
Rob Roberts II is the founder of Never Stumble Consulting LLC and Muscle To Bone Fitness. He is also the creator of the concepts “Change the Channel” and “Fear Dam”. Inventor of the “Muscle to Bone Push-up” and social media challenge called “MS Pushup Challenge” (#Push Up 4ms), which has incredible participants in over 15 countries around the world. He provides the most unique and comprehensive personal development coaching in the world to extraordinary people and highly respected organizations.
Key points from Alexis’ chat with Rob Roberts II:
- Tip from Rob: âNever Stumble Consulting understands that the most valuable asset you have is you. Without investing in yourself, you cannot help anyone else â. What is emotional intelligence?
- What changes your state of mind?
- Why are perception, perspective and position important?
- How to identify your emotions?
- Can you give us some advice on how we can go from negative to positive?
Already registered? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people who need help as possible: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE PROPOSED CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR DOCTOR. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT STRUCTURED TO PROVIDE HEALTH ADVICE / DIAGNOSIS OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE LIVE IN HEALTH DO NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION AS A TREATMENT HEALTH ADVISOR, DOCTOR, LAWYER, LAWYER, LAWYER, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We make no guarantees or promises of event results and assume no responsibility for the information provided.